The health, well-being, and safety of our employees, partners, and customers are of utmost concern to us here at CMIT Solutions of Monroe. Our hearts and thoughts go out to all those affected both directly and indirectly by the COVID-19 outbreak.
As companies everywhere react to this unprecedented global event, we know IT pros are critical to keeping organizations and employees up and running, securely. Although we have a physical office, our team has always been well-equipped to work from home. As the pandemic became a reality, we immediately implemented our Work from Home policy and minimized any visits to our office and our clients’ locations. As we have always been enabled to support our clients remotely, we easily transitioned to nearly 100% of our support is done remotely. Our Help Desk continues to provide support for our clients 24×7 via chat, email or phone. In addition, we have set the following policies in place to protect our clients and our staff.
- All staff will work from their homes to the extent possible.
- If a staff member needs to visit the CMIT office, only one staff member will be present at any time and they will follow CDC Guidelines for maintaining a safe environment.
- Should a client require onsite support to resolve an issue, the following steps will be taken:
- The technician will attempt to work with the client remotely first and use technology and communication to direct the client staff to physically make corrections if possible.
- If the above does not resolve the issue, the following steps will be taken PRIOR to any CMIT staff going to a client’s site:
- Is the problem critical (i.e. significantly affects the ability for the client to perform their work)?
- Have all alternatives been considered?
- Can the CMIT staff member visit the site while meeting the CDC guidelines for health safety (i.e. maintain social distancing, etc.)?
- Has the visit been approved by the senior leadership of both the client and the CMIT office?
CMIT has also considered the need for new equipment and how to best manage its implementation during this pandemic crisis. Considering the safety of our staff and our clients’ staff, we have implemented a process that follows NIH guidelines (https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/new-coronavirus-stable-hours-surfaces) and minimizes contamination risk. This does add time to the installation, so we encourage our clients to plan ahead. For more details, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your business and trust. We recognize these are turbulent times for many people in our community and we want you to know the entire CMIT team is working hard and creatively to ensure constant and reliable service. We thank you for your continued support.
President & CEO, CMIT Solutions of Monroe