We understand that you can’t afford to miss important sales phone calls or lose customers due to a lack of proper communication. In today’s developed and engaged world, you need to make sure your team has everything they need to properly communicate with a diverse group of customers. CMIT Solutions of Cincinnati & NKY is here to help you do that.
Elevate Your Small Business Phone System
Are outdated phone systems sinking your profits? Switch to hosted phone systems to improve efficiency and boost productivity. The telecom services from CMIT Solutions provide numerous benefits that give your small business a competitive advantage over outdated voice systems while keeping costs for you and your business to a minimum.
Navigating Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
Each business has its own communications needs. Some companies need to simply make and receive calls through business phone numbers and have voice mail. Other companies need to combine video meetings, mobile phones, text messaging, remote-from-home phones, chat, and more. This concept is Unified Communications as a Service or UCaaS. We guide you through the maze of deciding what system meets your business needs.
Advantages of Modern Telecommunications Services
Our highly advanced technical team works with national companies hands-on to provide you with the highest-quality, best phone systems available. From chat, video, voice, file sharing, and everything in between, we have what you need to enhance your communication system. Our team works not only to solve the technical problem but more importantly, the business problem.
CMIT Solutions of Cincinnati & NKY hosted telephony advantages include:
- Achieve measurable ROI
- Unified, consolidated messaging
- Easy access anywhere, anytime
- Reduced equipment and maintenance costs
- Improved management efficiency
- Productivity-enhancing tools and features
- Local service from CMIT Solutions of Cincinnati & NKY
We Make Switching to the Cloud-based Phone System Easy
Our three-phase migration process gets your network services up and running in days, not weeks, and your account representative helps you throughout the onboarding process.
1. Initial review
- Confirms your order
- Verifies your IP infrastructure and network are optimized for our service
- Schedules account setup appointment
2. Account setup
- Sets up Auto Attendant
- Familiarizes you with service and features
- Sets up and tests phones
- Answers any question
- Ensures everything works correctly
- Verifies all phone numbers have ported
- Confirms you are completely comfortable with your new service
Featuring Intermedia Phone Systems
Wherever work takes you, a better way to communicate needs to come, too. With Intermedia, a full office communications suite goes wherever you go and you can manage your business remotely from any office.
- Actionable insights to inform administrator decisions
- Sophisticated tools to onboard, customize, and manage users
- Reliable communications service with award-winning support 24/7
- Worry-free communications service to manage your changing business needs
- Secure experience protecting your employee and customer data everywhere
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is a cloud service. The software lives on cloud servers in a secure data center. With a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model, all employees, including remote teams, can work from wherever. Business phones, video conferencing, chat, file sharing, and email are there, whether your employees are working on the go, from home, or in the office. No one is tethered to a workspace to access the software.
To use a UCaaS solution, you simply need to log in to the app on any device and have an internet connection. It’s that convenient. And with Intermedia, they are all available on one integrated, secure, reliable, and easy-to-use platform that goes wherever your employees go.
- Work from anywhere with free, complementary desktop and mobile apps. All-in-one solution that includes video conferencing, chat and file sharing.
- Save 36% per line on average over a traditional phone system1. Free phone with every user. Predictable monthly bill.
- Setup is as easy as a phone call. Keep your current phone numbers. 24/7 J.D. Power-certified support to assist with any questions.
- Financially backed 99.999% uptime service level agreement. No annual contracts, we work to win your business every month.
Move business to your mobile device with the Unite Mobile App.
Communicate and collaborate from any computer with the Unite Desktop App.
Get plug-and-play, pre-configured devices based on your employee needs.
Choose the Plan That’s Right for Your Business
The most obvious reasons to adopt a cloud-based, fully integrated business communications tool are flexibility and remote work. Remote teams can function just as they do in the office. This allows for greater resilience and quick adaption in the event of a crisis. With UCaaS, your business can also experience the other benefits of having a remote-flexible work environment.
Don’t let outdated office phone systems put your business on hold. Contact the local experts at CMIT Solutions of Cincinnati & NKY today at (513) 347-5800 or by filling out this form.